MC-22 air filter pressure reducing valve Product detail
MC-22 series air filter pressure reducing valve is mainly used to filter the structure of impurities in compressed air and adjust its pressure to appropriate pressure to supply pneumatic devices to ensure the safe operation of pneumatic devices.
1. High resolution.
2. Compact structure and beautiful appearance.
3. The shell material is standard with die-cast aluminum + polyester coating, which is highly resistant to corrosion.
4. Equipped with a sewage device, the sewage is convenient and effective.
5. There are 3 outlets, which can be adjusted according to the needs.
6. There are 3 installation methods for the user to choose the appropriate installation method according to the needs.
7. High stability, responsiveness, almost independent of inlet pressure and flow changes.
8. Filter solid particles with a minimum diameter of 5μm and self-cleaning function.
9. Optional stainless steel (316L) for corrosive environments.
10. Optional copper-free products.